Apologies, but no entries were found.
Dear Registered Delegate of 8th SARPS Congress on Pain 2018
Thank you very much for completion of registration. May I request you all to help us in the following area:
1. Please read the whole scientific programme and plan before hand which session will you attend?
2. Congress kits will be delivered to all the delegates on 22nd and 23rd February from 10am to 2pm. Please collect your congress kits upon submitting your original receipt from Room No-1017, 9 th Floor, Block-C, Department of Anaesthesiology, BSMMU. (Please Contact with Dr. Mostafa Kamal, Associate Professor, BSMMU, Mobile: 01911382005.)
3. All delegates are requested to attend the congress on time. Inaugural session will start sharp at 8.30am on 24 th February 2018 at Ball Room, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
4. All Trainee participants are requested to attend ‘Basics in Pain Medicine- session 1 & 2’ at Hall-II on 24 th February 2018 from 11:20am to 01:20pm.
5. Congress committee has taken a decision to give a 32 GB Pen drive for 100 participants as first come first serve basis who will enter the Congress Hall from 8:10 am to 8:20 am sharp on 24 th February 2018. So please don’t miss your chance!
The gift will be sponsored by RENATA LTD.
6. BSSP will organize two weeks long fully funded training programme in India for three Trainee Participants of 8 th SARPS Congress on Pain 2018. All trainee participants are requested to fill in the survey form and drop it to congress secretariat at Pan Pacific Sonargaon on 25 th February, 8.15am and Raffle Draw will be held at Closing Session.
7. Please visit our website www.8thsarpscongress.com
Prof AKM Akhtaruzzaman
Congress Secretary, 8 th SARPS Congress on Pain 2018